I am an economist passionate about social sciences. I aspire to influence a more equitable and inclusive economy, expand human capabilities and explore the emergent issues that will shape our future.
What I do
I help meaningful initiatives gain scale and reach financial sustainability, increasing their reach and impact.
- Research: Discover other initiatives to learn from their experiences and amplify the range of references.
- Reexamine & Reframe: Unbundle a complex problem into discrete problems and reconsider the value of under-utilized internal assets and accessible resources in the ecosystem.
- Workshop production, design and facilitation: Design processes which enable the engagement of multiple stakeholders and create ideal conditions for collaboration and mutual learning.
I am experienced in in-person and online co-creation and training processes.
- Project management: Project milestones, timelines, budgets and coordinating work plans among internal and external stakeholders.
- Network orchestration: Set-up, moderate and nurture knowledge exchange networks.
- Online training sessions for teams: Interactive and hands-on training sessions for teams to adopt new tools and platforms that can enhance their productivity and collaboration (e.g. Zoom, Miro, Asana, GSuite….).
I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in International Business Economics from Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona. During my studies I did a six-month internship in the International Centre of Microfinance and Social Entrepreneurship (ICMSE) in Dhaka, Bangladesh and a four-month internship as a Junior Consultant with Yunus Social Business in Albania.
After university I joined the team of Ideas for Change in Barcelona, where I worked for more than 4 years. I’ve been an active member of the OuiShare community in Barcelona.I am the co-founder and author of the project 15000km.org. Recently I have been working with the Inspire Nunavut and Small Economy Works teams to define and implement their growth and scalability strategy.
If you are interested in one of my projects, or just want to connect, I am looking forward to hearing from you! You can reach out at: email@example.com.